1. I appreciate others generosity even more now that I have put one of these together myself. It's very time consuming - at least it was for me. I'm sure there is an easier way, but I don't know it. :)
2. I will never again question my pricing. I work damn hard for each and every photo I give to clients and I really saw that today when I broke it down step by step.
* I do not think I am the best,
* I do not explain things well,
* I do not know HALF of what there is to know about photoshop,
*I am sharing this because there were a lot of generous ladies who shared their skills with me when I was new so I am just paying it forward. :)
This photo was shot with my Canon 50D and my trusty 50mm f/1.4 lens. Shot at f/1.8.
Edited in PS CS4
Onto the photos. Hope it makes sense
First I needed to fix the blanket in the foreground. I start by choosing the lasso tool.
Use the lasso tool to select the area you want to copy
Copy and Paste the selection
P.S. I totally packed up my three kids in the car and drove to the Starbucks parking lot to upload these. We still don't have internet after our move.
Now thats dedication!